Associate Pastor Position Job opening
Apply to join EBC's pastoral team
EBC is looking for an associate pastor
The associate pastor position is responsible to implement the vision and goals of the Elders, lead pastor, and congregation. This includes working with and supervising church staff, ministry teams, and assisting other ministries in performing their assigned duties.
The ideal candidate will have gifting in the several of the following areas including, but not limited to: administration, member care, Christian education, worship, and communication.
- Works to implement Evangelical Bible Church’s (EBC’s) vision and goals.
- Collaboratively strategizes operationalizing EBC’s vision and goals.
- Provides leadership and direction for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Provides supervision, coaching, and mentoring for staff and volunteers.
- Facilitates revitalizing and establishing ministries and ministry teams.
- Fosters spiritual development and fulfills other pastoral needs.
- Facilitates church communication.
- Facilitates worship music ministry.
- Provides direction for church administration and operating needs.
- Must meet the Scriptural requirements for an Elder and Deacon. (1 Timothy 3:1-10, Titus 1:5-9)
- Must evidence Biblical and theological training or equivalent training or experience.
- Must be in agreement with EBC’s Statement of Faith, vision, and values.